January 30, 2011

Week 18

Here's the week 18 tummy pic! A little shadowy, but you get the idea.


I'm going to the doctor tomorrow (I've been going weekly for about 5 weeks, now). This will be the first time I can say that the bleeding has lessened quite a bit. I hope that's great news! I would think that it would be. Things got really scary because of the "complications" in December, but with each passing week since, my doctor seems to feel better and better about things. Maybe tomorrow the blood clot will be gone (or much smaller) and this pregnancy will be more back to normal! Keep the prayers coming, please.

Now for the fun news: they're kicking! Or punching or rolling around. I'm not sure which, but I can for sure feel them moving! Marshall even got to feel them move the other day. This is way earlier than I felt Laney moving. I don't know if that's because this is my second pregnancy or because there's less room in there with twins. Probably a combination of both. I just can't wait to meet them! I can barely stand it that I have to wait 2 more weeks before we find out their gender for sure. I'm so ready to name them. That's when they become SO real!!

Well I'm signing off for the night. My goal was to get the playroom decorating finished this weekend. That didn't happen. I'm gonna go finish painting one of the canvases right now. Be back with pictures SOON!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Love all the recent posts! Cant wait to see yall Friday!

Kate M. said...

Me too!! I can't believe you can feel them kicking! I want to feel! Ugh! Well prayers are aways comeing your way from D.C. Miss you!

Post a Comment