January 4, 2011

A Look Back at Laney's Christmas

I know I just posted. But I'm on a roll. If I don't put these up now, who knows if they'll ever be seen by anyone! Here's a look at some of my favorite pictures of Laney from Christmas day. I'm not even going to mess with or edit the photos because they're just so cute and pure and I don't want to risk messing that up.

I always pictured Laney waking up on Christmas day and running around in her bright red & white snowman pj's (the ones that I put her to bed in on Christmas Eve). Of course, though, she got tee tee all over them by morning. So we had to improvise and change into our elephant pj's. What can you do? Also contrary to my visions of Christmas morning, Laney was not at all interested in presents. She was way more concerned with eating some Veggie Dip Crunchies, her favorite snack.





Want some?






Marshall finally got her to help him open a present. She really enjoyed pulling the wrapping paper off the box. Side note: Laney has crazy hair like this every morning. It's so cute. I'm gonna miss it so badly when her hair grows out!





Then we went to Mama C's & Papa D's house (Marshall's parents) for brunch. Marshall's mom had this wonderful, freshly cut, flocked tree. So pretty. Laney thought it was pretty neat, too.






One of Laney's favorite presents was a rocking horse that neighed, galloped and rocked. It also had a twitching tail. She had so much fun on that thing! Thank goodness it wasn't a real pony.






Then she looked for Odie (their BIG dog) for a while. This girl is an animal lover.



And if you can't tell, she loves Santa. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment