January 19, 2011

Week 16

Here's the week 16 tummy picture. I edited this picture on Picnik and used the effect called "Holga-ish" because I definitely look...well...Holga-ish. Ha. I keep telling myself, "I'm so glad that I'm gaining weight and the babies are gaining weight!" Ya right. I guess I'll just laugh it off and use lots of Palmer's Stretch Mark Lotion.



On a more lovely note, Marshall and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on January 10th! I still can't believe that this is my life - being married to my very best friend and living together and doing life together. Can you believe it's already been two years? Or can you not believe it hasn't been more? I can't decide which way I feel. It just seems like SO much has happened in 2 years. Because it has!

We got engaged:

Got married:

Found out we were pregnant:

Went through an entire pregnancy:

Had baby Laney:

Laney turned a year old:

And we were pregnant again by the time this picture was taken:

WOW!

It's a good thing mine and Marshall's love story began a lot further back than 2 years ago. It began 8 years ago. When I was 15. And I'd like to go back and tell that 15-year-old Melanie, "Nice choice! This turns out really wonderfully. You are so so lucky." I probably could have used that at that time. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment