January 29, 2011

These Are My People!

Some of you probably know that I recently missed out on going to one of my good friend's weddings in Cabo San Lucas (if you didn't know that, then you probably haven't been around me in months because I have been complaining about it for that long- ha!). Madisen was the bride and she is one of my eight long-time "Girls' Weekend" girlfriends from high school. Marshall really enjoys her fiance (now husband) James, so as soon as they announced their engagement last year, we booked our flights and room. Then we got pregnant...but luckily the doctor said we could still go. Then we had some complications....and the doctor said there was no way we could go. *Tear*

They say they missed me while they were ALL eight there except for me, but I'm absolutely sure I missed them and missed out WAY MORE! I've been looking forward to putting the pictures from the wedding on here so you could see these girls that are such an important part of my life. (Just crop me in in your mind...that's what I've been doing). I stole this picture collage from Natalie's blog:

From left to right in the biggest picture: Molly, Kate, Jackie, Natalie, Madisen, Alison, Claire, Mendy

Here's the link to the photographer's blog post. She did such a great job capturing the day. Not all the girls in the pictures are the Girls' Weekend girls (some of them are Mad's college friends).

So here's the link to Natalie's pictures of the day, which only contain our Girls' Weekend friends. Haha did that sound as exclusive and snobby as I think it did?

0 comments:

Post a Comment