January 17, 2011

Busy Busy Bug Videos

Laney Bug has been busy busy busy. If her eyes are open, you can bet she's running around doing something in a hurry. In fact, she's so busy that I can hardly ever catch any of her cute little actions on camera. Here's a list of things she's doing these days. She pretty much does precious things all day long...UNLESS I have video camera out- ha:

-blows sweet kisses to everybody
-waves bye-bye
-quacks like a duck
-makes an elephant sound
-roars like a lion
-finds her belly button
-finds her nose
-always wants to wear a hat
-pets the kitty cats
-rocks & kisses her baby dolls
-dances

Laney has been so hard to capture because whenever she sees the video camera come out, she kind of shuts down and just wants to play with the camera. I have managed to get a few things on video, though. Here they are!


-Marshall ran out of diapers when he was keeping her the other day. So when I came home, Laney was just wearing her maroon bloomers and squeaky shoes. Pretty dangerous....but VERY precious! In this video she's chasing Penny the cat around like it's the first time she's ever seen her. And picking her own wedgie.




-Here's just a little clip of Laney playing and laughing with Aunt Lauren after we got a diaper on her. They have so much fun. I got a little bit of "quacking" in this one.




-Here Laney is rocking her baby doll. And gives her a quick kiss. What a sweet little mommy she is. And I promise Laney does wears clothes most of the time. Ha.




You'll have to watch these next clips sideways! Sorry! I took them with my iPhone and can't figure out how to rotate them. Marshall and I warred with the computer for about 2 hours, then finally gave up.



Finding her belly button. 



Roaring like a lion.

1 comments:

Lauren Walker said...

I am OBSESSED with these videos! I will probably watch them like 100 more times! miss and love yall so much!

Aunt LaLa

Post a Comment