October 19, 2012

Two 1st Hair Cuts



This little duo has been in need of a first hair cut for a while, now. But, you see, THEY'RE MY LAST BABIES! I've been trying to delay this milestone and convince myself that they're not that big boy, yet. My denial has failed to keep their soft little dirty blonde tresses from growing down over their eyes, though. Shucks. I finally gave in and we all loaded up and headed to Cool Cuts for Kids. I thought the cars & TV's would help make it fun for them. They didn't.

Parker went first. Poor baby:



Then Brooks bravely took the seat. It didn't take long for him to decide it was awful, as well:




Both boys survived the scissors and shears, though, and are now looking way too much like little boys and not very much like babies anymore at all (can you hear my mom sobs through the screen?). Of course, I can't get them to stay in one place long enough to take a good picture of their new do's. But here's an action shot of the handsome little men post haircut:



0 comments:

Post a Comment