October 26, 2012

Olliblocks

I haven't been doing much crafting lately (just waiting for that craft urge to strike again). I did make some animal Olliblocks the other day, though, and Laney loves them. You just match and stack the faces of the blocks to make little animals and people. I never thought she would go so crazy over something so small. I really only made them because I saw them on Pinterest and thought they would be fun for me to make, but when I gave them to her, she freaked. She now spends a lot of the day hiding them from her brothers (who aren't even trying to get them...ha).

They were super easy, quick, and cheap to make. And they have to be educational in some way, right? You just print them, cut them, and paste them. I'm planning on buying the other two files and making some girl and boy ones for Laney to give her class for Christmas. I hope they love them as much as Bug does!


0 comments:

Post a Comment