October 7, 2012

Product Review: { Pee Pee Teepees }


Verdict: Not Needed.

After growing up with no brothers and having a baby girl first, I was a bit nervous that I wouldn't know what to do with little boys. And I can still remember those first few diaper changes with the twins. Pee EVERYWHERE. They peed on me. They peed on Marshall. They peed in a rainbow onto the floor. One of them (can't remember which) even managed to pee on a nearby iPod. It's quite different from those little girl tinkles. Luckily it doesn't happen like that for very long (mine only did this for a few weeks).

So I can see why somebody decided to invent these cute little Pee Pee Teepees. People oohed and aahed over them at my baby shower and talked about how they were just the cutest little things they'd ever seen. And they are precious. But can I just tell you that I never used them. Not even once. I always just held a wipe over the danger zone until I knew the coast was clear. And if I got caught off guard by a mid-change rainbow of yellow, I just flipped the front of the diaper over their little front sides as fast as I could. There was no way that those teepees could have lessened the damage.

I guess what I'm saying is, if you get some at a shower, let everybody ooh and aah and swoon over them. But I definitely wouldn't register for them. You can certainly do without.

0 comments:

Post a Comment