October 15, 2012

Product Review: { TINY TOMS }


Verdict: Excellent shoes for baby!

All my kids wear Tiny TOMS and love them. They're actually the only thing the boys will keep on. Laney has seriously owned about 10 pair already. As soon as she outgrows a pair, we get some more. They aren't the cheapest, but are comfortable to walk in, break in quickly, and are easy for babies to learn to take on and off by themselves. They also go with almost everything. In my opinion they're worth the price ten times over. You can definitely get a lot of use out of them. I'd rather spend a little more for some shoes I know will work than buy 2 or 3 pairs of cheaper ones that may be a bust.

The fact that they have no arch support or extra bulk makes them a great shoe for beginner walkers, too. If you've ever worn adult TOMS, you know that they're almost like being barefoot.

Most stores I've been to only carry a small selection of the Tiny sizes, so we order them online. Nordstrom, Ebay and the TOMS website are where I've ordered from the most.

0 comments:

Post a Comment