August 7, 2012

My Boys

Guys, I'm so behind on loading pictures onto my computer. The Macbook finally crashed back in April or so (boooo) and we were computer-less up until 2 weeks ago. So now that I'm finally getting to dump my camera onto this new computer, I'm finding so many pictures that I simply have to blog about. I just died when I saw these that I took of my boys on Easter. I know. That's a long time ago. But look at these troopers letting me dress them up all matchy-matchy! How long do you think they'll go for that? Junior high? High school? Ha. I won't hold my breath.




It's Brooks in both of the pictures with one baby. Parker slept all day and didn't want to take part in the full photo shoot, I guess.

It's hard to handle all this handome in one house. My heart explodes often. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment