August 12, 2012

Baby Product Reviews

I don't claim to be any sort of expert on being a mother. I do claim to have tried just about every baby product on the market these days. With one daughter and twin boys all under the age of 3, I am the target market for virtually every baby item out there. Girl things, boy things, things for multiples, you name it. And trust me, those companies are darn good at making you feel like you need to buy everything that's out there for baby. Plus, it doesn't help that I'm the girl who gets sucked in by every infomercial and actually calls those numbers and buys stuff sometimes haha (Perfect Brownie Pan, what what!). My advice (that I need to follow more): DON'T GIVE IN TO THE MARKETING SCHEME MADNESS!

I wish I had somebody to guide me better on what to register for. I was the first of my friends to have kids and I felt completely lost and overwhelmed by the massive amounts of "stuff" out there. My mom and MIL helped the best they could, but the baby game had changed so much since they were playing. They were almost just as overwhelmed as I was.

Since I've already had several friends ask about my experiences with different products, I've decided to add a section to the ole blog. Under this new "Product Reviews" label, I'll post my opinions about the products I've received/bought. My hope is that maybe I can save a young clueless new mama like myself a buck or two. Or three.

7 comments:

Charles C. Welch said...

Baby product reviews are described in detail. This is very important post. The difference and quality improvement of the product according to the age of the child was highlighted. Thanks for such a post. awesome toy blog

asad said...

I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. baby food

asad said...

It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! baby led weaning

Trusted Business Reviews said...

What a fantastic post! This is so chock full of information. Your content is refreshing.
baby product reviews

Pilot Review said...

Trying to find a suitable skin primer that actually works? You might like to read this review of Napoleon Perdis Auto buy trustpilot reviews Skin Primer before you hit the shops!

saniyaa said...

I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Price

saniyaa said...

stunning, great, I was wondering how to cure skin break out ordinarily. likewise, found your site by google, took in an extraordinary arrangement, now i'm fairly clear. I've bookmark your site and moreover incorporate rss. keep us invigorated. Vivo Y51 Price In Pakistan

Post a Comment