May 5, 2013

Derby Darlings

Yesterday we went to our little friend Palmer's Kentucky Derby themed first birthday party. It was precious. And my kids looked precious, too, if I do say so myself.


But Brooks didn't think so.


Which is weird, because he was all about that shirt when he wore it for Easter.


I guess he was mad that I decided to omit the bow tie this time. His motto is erring on the side of being over dressed rather than under. Point taken, Brooks.

And we got to stay at the party for an entire hour before making our signature exit. You know, the one where Marsh and I drag out 3 mad, crying kids with snotty faces while everybody looks on at us pitifully and makes some comment about us having our hands full. But, like a said, we stayed A WHOLE HOUR with all of them! Things are getting better every day!

1 comments:

Erica said...

Way to go!! It's the little things..and your hands do look full. ;)

Post a Comment