March 6, 2013

My Cup Runneth Over

Gah. It's blowing my mind these days how good God's plans are. His all-encompassing "plan" is good, but also his plan for ME is good. And even knowing this, my nature as a human is to beat my head against a wall and try to force my life to look like what I think it should and be miserable. But if I give up those endeavors, and just seek HIM, my heart is more fulfilled than ever before.

Right now, my cup runneth over. Actually, ALWAYS, my cup runneth over. But right now it's running over with happiness, joy, prosperity, and wonderful things in this world. I'm so THANKFUL for this season in my life. I want to document this season so that when it changes, I can look back and remember that His plans are good. When the season changes (be it tomorrow or 5 years from now) and I experience grief or loss or sadness or depression or disappointment, I can be thankful that not every season feels that way. And even then, my cup can STILL runneth over. With Jesus. And Grace. And peace. And hope. And eternal purpose.

This life I'm living right now is better than I could have ever dreamed it up to be. Praise God.

I'm having so much fun with the kids these days that I don't even have time to take pictures of it or blog about it. Ha.
And I opened an Etsy shop doing something I love. Go check it out! LionsandLadies.etsy.com.

But I'm having to daily remind myself not to get too obsessed with it (we know I'm quite obsessive haha). Because it's just a fun little blessing. It's not my purpose. It's not my prize. It's just another little thing to be thankful for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment