September 14, 2012

Product Review: { STROLLERS }


Verdict: Obviously you need a stroller ha. I just want to recommend mine because I like them.

I researched a lot before deciding on a stroller system. And I did it all over again when I had twins. I've been through a few different ones but these are my favorites:


Here's mine that I just sold because we've outgrown it. Loved it. Totally recommend it.


I actually used the same system for the twins (I just bought a second carrier and this Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller). I liked it just fine.

But I ended up selling it and buying this Joovy Big Caboose Stand On Triple Stroller because it worked better for all 3 kids. Sorry for the blurry iPhone picture. I wanted to give you some real life shots of these strollers since you can look at their stock photos on their websites:



You may be wondering why I didn't do a Bob. I "test drove" several (haha), but felt like they were enormous and wouldn't be able to fit through doors. I may be in the minority on this, but I like the tandem ones better. I also might feel that way because no part of me has ever wanted to go jogging with my kids. You better believe if I'm jogging it's because I'm taking a Mommy break and I left the kids at home with Dad. So I only looked into "every day" strollers. Not any jogging ones. The Joovy Big Caboose is my favorite because the back seat is higher than the front seat. So whoever is in the back isn't just staring at the front passenger's head. And Laney loves her little "nook" there in the very back where she can sit down and be buckled in or just stand facing forward and hang on to the rails. This was the most light-weight option I found for a stroller that accommodates three. And to say it's light weight is a complete joke. It's a bus. BUT any stroller that fits three kids is going to be huge! If you're looking for one that isn't, you're not going to find it. Trust me, I tried.

Those were my picks and I've been really happy with them! I am looking to get a really small double umbrella stroller for small trips with the boys. Like for when I'm just running them into Mother's Day Out and don't need to take Laney. Any suggestions are appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment