September 5, 2012

Laney Lou and Cousin Kate

I feel like I don't take / post enough pictures of the kids. I just never have an extra hand for my camera! And when I finally do get the chance to sit down and blog, they're asleep. Ha. I post the most pictures on my Instagram (Go follow me! melanie87), but even that hasn't seen any action in a few days.

Since I don't have any super new pictures, I'll show you some from a few months ago of Laney and her cousin, Kate. I guess they're not technically cousins. She's Marshall's cousin's daughter. So what is that? A 2nd cousin? Anyway, Kate and family just recently moved to town, too, which we're SO excited about! I never had family close when I was growing up, so I'm thrilled that Laney will.

These two could not be more different, which is so neat. Kate has a big brother and is very rough and tumble. She's just precious! She's always up for rough housing and a scrape on the knee or a trip-and-fall-down won't even elicit a cry from her.

We all got to hang out at Lake LBJ for my mother-in-law's Sister Reunion about 2 months ago, and it was TOO FUNNY to watch these two! Kate was splashing around and Laney would not even get her hair wet. Ha. Maybe if we hang out enough, Kate will toughen our girly girl up a bit!






Marshall's other cousin also just had a baby boy, Tristan. He is the perfect little pal for P&B! Look at those proud dads with their sons! I'm so glad Marshall's whole family likes to pop those kids out early like us...ha! These "cousins" are going to have a blast growing up together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment