December 6, 2010

Twice the Tummy Picture Project

I wasn't going to do this. But since I'm having twins, it's a must. Right now, I feel like I could just skip over the whole huge pregnant lady part and be fine. Years down the road, though, the kids will be glad to have pictures to look back on that show just how big Mom got. So here's the first picture:


I'll be posting a new tummy picture every 2 weeks. I'm already showing a little here in this first one. I didn't take any pictures before this, though, because I didn't think I was going to be doing this. But here we go. We all remember how big I got with Laney, so this should be an interesting project to say the least now that I have TWO babies in there! (P.S. I reserve the right to stop the Twice the Tummy Picture Project at any time). Ha!

1 comments:

Lauren Walker said...

I wish I looked like this not preggers!! Haha love you and the two buns :)

Post a Comment