October 8, 2011

Our GiGi

Marshall's sweet grandmother, Gaye Morris Griffith, passed away at 72 years old last week unexpectedly after suffering from a short illness. She had become a huge part of our lives over the past 2 years. We looked forward to our weekly dinners with her and her husband James. I grew really close with her this past summer when she spent most of her time with me at my house helping take care of the boys. She was a twin herself, so she had a special place in her heart for them. All three of my kids absolutely loved her and I had grown to adore her, as well. She kept up with my blog all the time, so I wanted to remember her on here. Our hearts are aching from this sudden loss, but we are glad she did not suffer long. GiGi, we'll miss you always and remember you often. You mean the world to us.









0 comments:

Post a Comment