October 25, 2011

Bug is Almost 2

I've been so bad about taking pictures. And worse about blogging. I'm to the point of just throwing some pictures of Laney out there so you can see what she even looks like. She is turning 2 this Friday. I feel like I say, "I can't believe so much time has already passed" all the time. But...two years old? Are you serious?

Just yesterday, the twins were about to be born and I was waddling down the driveway after Laney to get this picture of her when she was 19 months old:



Now, she looks like this:





Why didn't anybody tell me that they grew up THIS fast?

1 comments:

Nat said...

I was sooo soooo sooooo happy to see that you had posted today when I checked from my phone! I am bored working here in Louisiana and must have checked your blog at least 8 times yesterday durning the day to see if you could have possibly updated it! Love you and your little fam! I miss you all soo much! Please send Nuggs to stay with Nonnie sometime soon :D... but SERIOUSLY!

Post a Comment