May 1, 2011

Week 30

It's the week 30 tummy pic. And I went all out on this one. I've been taking the easy way out and wearing my regular clothes in my tummy pictures for the past few months. This week, though, I wanted you to get the full (and I do mean FULL) effect, so I wore my tightest black maternity cami. I guess what I'm saying is I don't actually go out in public wearing this. Don't worry. And check out that face. Don't I look happy? What is this, a prison mug shot? I'm giving myself a pass on looking like an inmate, though, because I'm 30 weeks pregnant with twins. I'm giving myself a lot of "passes" these days. Just ask Marshall. I pretty much do what I want. I kind of feel like I have the same "do what I want" leisure as a really old person. I mean, who's gonna say anything about it? Not to me at least. Ha.

1 comments:

Nat said...

Almost there! Can't wait to meet these precious boys! Call you Wednesday to check in when I leave Canada and head to Vegas! Love ya!

Post a Comment