May 4, 2011

More Morris Movies

I find that I never have any really good videos of all the precious little things Laney does because the video camera just isn't her thing. Any time I pull it out, she just goes into a stare. And has to touch it. And stops doing the adorable thing she was doing. So I've gotten to where I hesitate to pull the camera out at all because it completely kills whatever moment she's having!

Here are a few video clips, though. They aren't the best, but if you don't get to see Laney often and want to see how her little personality has blossomed, they'll do the job. Her favorite thing these days is running away from Daddy. She always thinks he's chasing her. And her other favorite thing is a cookie...or several cookies. She's also quite fond of bubbles. :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment