March 29, 2011

Week 26

Here's the week 26 tummy pic:


Though I look about "done," I've still got a ways to go! Hopefully we'll have at least 9 more weeks before the big day. But I'm wondering if I can take that many more weeks of these leg cramps, back pain and fatigue. I didn't think about the fact that being this big this early on would make me FEEL like I'm in my third trimester way before I should. I just keep reminding myself that every week more I can go is that much better for Parker & Brooks. It's amazing how much development takes place in even a few short days by this point in the pregnancy. I think I can....I think I can!

Even though I've hopefully got several more weeks, we've been going crazy around here trying to prepare for the boys' arrival in case it comes really early. I've put blogging on the back-burner lately because we've been in Spring Clean mode for about 3 weeks now. We're cleaning out closets, making trips to Goodwill, and trying to make room in our precious little house for these two new babies. I can't wait to post pictures of what we've been doing! Laney has a brand new big girl room, the boys' nursery is in the works, and we finally got our yard and back porch ready for spring/summer! Many posts to come.

I also have some Laney videos that I need to format and put on here! So...don't give up on me. I'll start posting more frequently again as soon as I can get the TAKS test behind me and feel a little more prepared for our boys' pending arrival. :)

2 comments:

Nat said...

I cant wait to see you, Nuggs, and the new rooms! I will be in town on Sunday through Tuesday of this coming week so Ill come by then! Love you and Miss you tons!

Lauren Walker said...

Ahh you look even more pregnant than the last time I saw you, like a week ago... haha! Miss ya'll so much! Can't wait for ya'll to be in Lubbock this next weekend! Love you!

Post a Comment