March 20, 2011

Week 24

I'm back on track! Here are the week 24 tummy pics:



These pictures were taken on March 12th, my birthday. I turned 24. And I feel old. Probably not because 24 is that old, but more because I'll have THREE CHILDREN before I turn 25! Birthdays have become so lack-lustrous now that I'm older than 21, but it was a great day nonetheless. After I slept in, we went and picked up breakfast at McDonald's (one of my favorite things to do), then ran errands all day (another one of my favorite things to do). We finished the night off with dinner at at new restaurant in Clyde, TX, called Bonterra Blu. We'd heard a lot about this restaurant and it definitely lived up to the hype. It had a very neat, eclectic, Austin-y feel and great southwest/cajun food.

Marshall's birthday is the day before mine (I know, we're meant to be), so we've gotten to where we kind of lump the two occasions into one. I really like it because not everyone gets to share their birthday with someone special. It also gives us an excuse to "birthday" for an entire weekend. We can really stretch it out.

Now I have to give an update on Laney. She got tubes put in her ears by the ENT this past Monday. We were really nervous about the procedure, but it only ended up taking about 15 minutes in all. She was very unhappy right when she came out of the procedure room, but they swear it was only because of the groggy, disoriented feeling that she had due to the anesthesia wearing off. She's been doing great since then, though! We hope this will clear up her ears for good!

1 comments:

Preppy Twin said...

Hope you had an amazing birthday! :] I will definitely keep Laney in my prayers.

Post a Comment