July 14, 2010

Shaky Head Girl

My absolute favorite thing in this world is Laney's laugh. I swear it would heal any illness I had. And she has recently developed such a cute little sense of humor. The other day while we were waiting to go out to dinner with my parents, Marshall and I were playing with Laney in the living room. She started doing this thing she does where she tilts her head from side to side. Since I am always unthinkingly commentating on everything she does in some type of baby voice (embarrassing), I said, "Well, you're just a little shaky head girl," and tilted my head back and forth back at her. She thought it was just about the funniest thing ever. So, of course I did it over and over again as long as she would keep laughing so that Marshall could catch it on camera. Here it is. Sweetest sound in the world.


1 comments:

Nat said...

Love the little Nuggets laugh and the wonderful side she brings out in you Mel! Love you both!

Post a Comment