July 16, 2010

The Fayes

This picture was taken while we were at Gulf Shores this year, but it somehow got left out of the post I made earlier. It's special because it includes all the living Fayes, named after Faye Casey (my great-grandmother) who is no longer with us. Hopefully someday Laney can continue the Faye legacy with a daughter of her own. Lauren was mad that she got kicked out of the picture and became the picture-taker because her middle name is Michele. She says she's starting her own line of "Micheles." I guess I'll have to take their picture for them when the time comes, because she was so good to take this one for us. :)

Laney Faye, Melanie Faye, Amelia Faye, & Doretha Faye:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this picture!!!! I also love the picture taker!!! Ba!

Post a Comment