August 18, 2013

Baby Talk


The boys' vocabulary has been exploding lately. And most of the words they say are adorably incorrect. I know I'll forget these precious little twin-isms if they aren't written down somewhere. The only Laney word I remember is "troke-a-mote" (remote control) and that era wasn't even that long ago. What a bad memory I have. What was I talking about, again? Just kiiiidding. I'm here all week, folks. But really, I'm here all week.

Twin to English Dictionary

Putter = Peanut Butter
Nee Nee = Banana
Wah-wee = Water
Bar = Granola Bar
Poppy = Papa D
Lonny = Laney
Parper = Parker
Books = Brooks
Too Too Wain = Choo Choo Train
Car Car = Cracker OR Golf Cart
Ownt moke = I want milk
Ba Ba Ba = Yo Gabba Gabba
Ah-wight = Alright
Gwink = Drink
Wing = Swing
Bee Wuck = Big Truck

1 comments:

Erica said...

Way to go!! YES...write it down and then write more fun stories, words, etc. down because you won't remember....promise! BUT..you'll love that you can kindof remember that you took the time to blog..I tell ya...I read all sorts of things on mine and feel like it was a lifetime ago...so glad I have it!

Post a Comment